Re: I have some Questions about SSL/SSH

From: Phil Park (philp@csds.uidaho.edu)
Date: 12/02/01

Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 14:18:04 -0800 (PST)
From: Phil Park <philp@csds.uidaho.edu>
To: security-basics@securityfocus.com, "System's Administrator" <sysadmin@fortune800.com>

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Re-Post - "the trust relationship between this workstation and the
    ... "the trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain ... only problem is adding a new user account on the station. ... Client computer must use STRICTLY the INTERNAL DNS server which can ... Attr: subschemaSubentry ...
  • Re: Same question, still no answer!!!
    ... Sounds then like we are all paying for a feature set only large companies ... The "proxy server" pc is actually an older box stuffed ... Expectation #1) keep the ethernet more or less as is. ... The kids account would be ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Re-Post - "the trust relationship between this workstation and the
    ... "the trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain ... only problem is adding a new user account on the station. ... This would be on the DNS server 172.20.100.2 ... Attr: subschemaSubentry ...
  • Sending email to mydomain.com
    ... server will appear as undeliverable. ... This happens because you are using the POP3 connector... ... an NDR when an account doesn't exist). ... >different from the user account names for the exchange ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Basic Authentication + IIS 5 + Windows 2000 + Frontpage 2002 = failure?
    ... administrator account -- we should have no problems at least browsing to ... server. ... | authentication dialog box. ...