506 pix firewall -VPN- Watchguard firebox II

From: shafter.master@hushmail.com
Date: 11/16/01

From: shafter.master@hushmail.com
To: security-basics@securityfocus.com
Subject: 506 pix firewall  -VPN- Watchguard firebox II
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 00:00:20 -0800

Relevant Pages

  • Re: pix firewall setup help.
    ... > I am new to working with firewalls. ... I have just purchased the cisco pix 506E. ... I am wondering how i could setup the network to allow the ... > establish vpn connections from the internet to the pix machine. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Remote Management of Bridged Cisco 837
    ... Cisco 837 and Pix 506e firewall. ... Currently I'm planning to setup the ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: Multi homed question
    ... you shouldnt have to do any routing for this as long as exchange is setup on ... SBS to connect to the PIX using the 90.0.1.1 nic. ... > mail it forwards it to the exchange server. ... >> unless you setup a route on from 90.0.0.x to 90.0.1.x the two cards will ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Dynamic firewall based on bandwidth usage ?
    ... director in the L.V.S. jargon) that sends requests to 4 web servers ... (cluster setup based on Linux Virtual Server include in redhat ... Cisco does that. ... Depending on which PIX and which version of the PIX, ...
    (Focus-Linux)
  • Re: Choosing a Firewall
    ... > firewalls. ... We currently have a PIX 506e and seem to be running into some ... If you need to setup PPTP to the firewall, WG makes it simple to setup ... If you need branch-office ipsec dedicated tunnels, ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)