RE: power password prank

From: Fab Siciliano (
Date: 11/05/01

From: "Fab Siciliano" <>
To: <>, <>
Subject: RE: power password prank
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 16:24:30 -0500

First, you'll need to know the manufacturer of your BIOS.
Then you can go here, to get the right utilities to crack the BIOS

Try this: OR

I learned my lesson when I locked myself out of my cell phone, and had
to send it back to the manufacturer so they could reset the chip, or
FLASH the bios.

See ya!