Re: security news?????

From: Nick (
Date: 10/27/01

Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 13:48:06 -0400
To: <>
From: Nick <>
Subject: Re: security news?????

At 08:35 AM 10/24/01 -0400, leon wrote:

>Does anyone have links, mailing lists, or etc that they would like to
>It would be much appreciated and to the people who read
> I will miss it as much as you do.

You can start here:
(needs updating...)

News Sites:
E-mail Lists:

A new resource is However, it's commercial
with all the attendant drawbacks.

Suggestions, corrections, updates, additions welcomed at

Interpact, Inc.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: security news?????
    ... Subject: security news????? ... On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, leon wrote: ... > three days with a mere one story. ... > Does anyone have links, mailing lists, or etc that they would like to ...
  • [TOOL] Fakebust - Fake Exploit Code Detector
    ... Get your security news from a reliable source. ... Fakebust is a simple, open-source, user-friendly, intuitive and very rapid ... sources or binaries recovered from Usenet groups, mailing lists, various ... indeed works is to execute it - but if it turns out to be a Trojan horse, ...
  • [Full-Disclosure] Security Industry Under Scrutiny: Part 3
    ... Subject: Security Industry Under Scrutiny: Part 3 ... information that could pose a threat to internet security. ... > So you expect mailing list moderators to be the judge of who deserves what? ... moderators of major mailing lists, or any smaller ones that work really well. ...
  • RE: [Packet-ninjas-syn-k1ck] Anyone know CENZIC?
    ... I don't know anyone that has used them for a pentest, ... mailing lists. ... and web application security testing company. ... This e-mail communication and any ...
  • Re: remote kernel exploits?
    ... and its pond scum (kiddies, sec mailing lists, etc :-). ... consider the possibility that vulnerabilities in Open Source kernels don't ... in the Security community take a "system-centric" approach to security. ...