RE: security news?????

From: Patrick S. Harper (lists@internetsecurityguru.com)
Date: 10/26/01

From: "Patrick S. Harper" <lists@internetsecurityguru.com>
To: "'leon'" <leon@inyc.com>, <security-basics@security-focus.com>
Subject: RE: security news?????
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 16:12:58 -0500

Try ISN. It is hosted by attrition.org. Info about it may be obtained
from http://www.c4i.org/isn.html

You will get about 4 - 7 e-mail every morning. I really enjoy starting
my day with it.

Moreover also has a script that will pull security related news for you.
I run it on my index page. www.internetsecurityguru.com

It has some good articles that come across it too.

Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations -- entangling
alliances with none.
--Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

From every mountainside let freedom ring.
--Samuel Francis Smith, from the anthem "America", 1831