Re: Good Idea?

From: R.H. Cotterell (seec@mail.retina.ar)
Date: 10/20/01

From: "R.H. Cotterell" <seec@mail.retina.ar>
To: "Aaron Laudi" <aaron@stylus.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 22:17:48 -0300
Subject: Re: Good Idea?

Short answer. yes, it will work. You can also commence with a . or two (period
or dot sign). BTW, this is old hat. :-)

/rhc

Aaron Laudi's e-mail of 17 October 2001 13:40 stated:

--
Richard H. Cotterell <mailto:seec@mail.retina.ar>

Two quotable quotes: By three methods we may learn wisdom: first, by reflection, which is noblest; second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third, by experience, which is the bitterest. -Confucius, philosopher and teacher (c. 551-478 BC)

I have discovered that all human evil comes from this, man's being unable to sit still in a room. -Blaise Pascal, philosopher and mathematician (1623-1662)

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Good Idea?
    ... when/if a worm virus gets into your computer it heads ... worm will start in an effort to send itself to all your friends. ... email address you entered (WormAlert). ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Good Idea?
    ... when/if a worm virus gets into your ... > thus infecting all your friends and associates. ... > worm has gotten into your system. ... > email address you entered (WormAlert). ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: P C Wolrds reccomendation?
    ... This is a computer virus SOLUTION, ... when/if a worm virus gets into your computer it heads ... > thus infecting all your friends and associates. ... > where it prompts you to enter the new email address, type in Worm Alert. ...
  • RE: Good Idea?
    ... when/if a worm virus gets into your computer it heads ... worm will start in an effort to send itself to all your friends. ... email address you entered (WormAlert). ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Good Idea?
    ... > virus from getting into your computer, but it will stop it from using your ... > worm has gotten into your system. ... > worm will start in an effort to send itself to all your friends. ... > email address you entered (WormAlert). ...
    (Security-Basics)