Re: Win98 ScreenSaver Password Backdoor

From: JD (
Date: 10/10/01

From: "JD" <>
To: <>, <>, <>
Subject: Re: Win98 ScreenSaver Password Backdoor
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:17:29 -0700

Reset it, delete the screensaver from the hard drive when it comes back up.
(mystify.scr or whatever), extract a replacement from the original CD and
you should be golden. Or don't replace it and use another one.

Humility - A clear recognition of what and who we really are, followed by a
sincere attempt to become what we could be.