RE: small office firewallFrom: Michael Holl (mholl@Syrlang.com)
- Previous message: Gustin, Bryan: "Nortex Program"
- Maybe in reply to: laura isko: "small office firewall"
- Next in thread: steve: "RE: small office firewall"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
Message-ID: <7E708F62B6E7D411BDF10050DAC923F5410A43@LANGUAGE12> From: Michael Holl <mholl@Syrlang.com> To: "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com> Subject: RE: small office firewall Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 09:49:36 -0700
I would suggest the SonicWall.
i need an inexpensive, 10-25 user firewall. I'd prefer a small
- had 10/100 interfaces
- had some good logging features.
- had vpn capabilities
- had good tech support.
- had a fairly easy interface (I don't want to learn to speak PIX).
I've had a lot of experience with Cisco high-end stuff, but I need this
to be less than $1,500.
Is that too much to ask? What do you all think of the new Symantec