qmail

From: Baba Bogdan (mayday@stormbringer.cadcluj.com)
Date: 09/26/01

Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 00:39:02 +0300 (EEST)
From: Baba Bogdan <mayday@stormbringer.cadcluj.com>
To: <SECURITY-BASICS@securityfocus.com>
Subject: qmail

        Hi people
        First excuse my english.
I just installed qmail 1.03 with daemontools and ucspi-tcpd and all the
stuff that you need for an medium tipe ISP .

        Haw do i know If after all the setups my server alows relay/spam.
I know the mail.abuse.net relay check doesn`t work with qmail, there is
oather way of checking if the host alows relay/spam

                Bogdan Baba

Relevant Pages

  • RE: qmail not listening
    ... >>Did you install qmail via ports, ... If your heart is set on running Qmail, you really need to check out the ... A basic supervise script under daemontools looks something ...
    (freebsd-isp)
  • Re: Running qmail
    ... > I've installed qmail, ... > installation, ... You shouldn't need daemontools and the svscan utility (though it is ... resolve and the script executed at startup. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: daemontools-installer
    ... Afaict DJB hasn't kept up with newer libc versions. ... Head over to david sill's site, life with qmail. ... Apply the daemontools errno patch, ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: running qmail and vmailmgr under debian
    ... >>1) How do you run qmail on Debian? ... > will download the qmail source, compile it, make a deb and optionally ... I have installed qmail using qmail-src and noticed that daemontools ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Changing from POP3 server to IMAP server
    ... >> I understand that qmail is very secured than sendmail. ... PORT_NOTES file in the qmail port has more information about this. ... Don't worry about ucspi-tcp and daemontools to start out with - qmail ...
    (freebsd-questions)