RE: outlook 2002 is a control freak

From: Tony Welsh (lists@snowwinter.f2s.com)
Date: 09/26/01

From: "Tony Welsh" <lists@snowwinter.f2s.com>
To: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: outlook 2002 is a control freak
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 19:14:24 +0100

You can edit what is classed as level 1 attachments via local
registry tweaks or at the exchange server if you have one...

This "feature" originally surfaced as part of the email security
patch which I foolishly installed on Office2000 about 6 months ago. I
re-installed office a day later just to fix the irritation this
caused.