InoculateIT PE still works?

From: Wolf Knox Seandor La-Vey (
Date: 09/24/01

Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:46:57 -0300
From: Wolf Knox Seandor La-Vey <>
Subject: InoculateIT PE still works?

Hello everyone...

I use InoculateIT PE and it has worked fine till now...
but, as everybody should know, InoculateIT isn`t free anymore...

and there are rumors that it just pretend to update the virus signatures....
you do the download of the update file, run it and it says that the update
has been done when, matter of fact, it leaves your computer just as it was

is it true?
if it is, someone as any suggestion of a good free antivirus?

Wolf Knox (aka WK).
i seek you: 33778118
eletronic mail:

pub of the wolf:

What do I see? I see time as it affects all things.
Human flesh withers and die before my eyes.
Flowers bloom, only to fade.
Trees drop green leaves, never to regain them.
In my sight, it is always winter, always night.