IIS Security for Images

From: Joe Darwin (jdarwin@evga.com)
Date: 09/21/01

Subject: IIS Security for Images
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 16:49:41 -0700
From: "Joe Darwin" <jdarwin@evga.com>
To: <SECURITY-BASICS@securityfocus.com>

I am looking fo ra way to keep the security tight and that way people
will have no way to link to my images from auction sites.

I think it may be done using an ISAPI filter but not really sure where
to look. I have tried searches for "hotlink" & "Remote-Linking".

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Relevant Pages

  • RE: IIS Security for Images