RE: Network mapping (graphically)

From: Mark Ng (
Date: 09/05/01

From: Mark Ng <>
To: 'Pablo Gietz' <>,
Subject: RE: Network mapping (graphically)
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 09:18:05 +0100

Try tkined. It's a unix X program, and you can incorporate network
monitoring in your diagram.

> Another help please:
> We need to map (graphically if possible) a man-wan-LAN
> network, we need
> to know all the active components, operating systems running, servers,
> clients, routers, switches, etc. The people, who managed
> that, leave the
> company without writing a complete documentation.
> I have made a lot of research on Internet and there are many products.
> Many of that I have downloaded and tried but not conform to us.
> But. Could you point me to the right direction?
> Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Emailing web form information to me
    ... have a default folder such as "public_html" that you are supposed to upload ... if you can map a drive to your ... In the Map Network Drive dialog box, ... network location, and then click Next. ...
  • Re: Unable to map to remote share XP Pro --> XP Pro
    ... I can now map network drives as long as the PCs are ... the domain and the PDC is online I can map drives without issue. ... I have encountered exactly the same problem after updating to SP3. ...
  • Re: Home Networking problem
    ... The Map Network Drive function in Windows Explorer refuses to allow you to ... >>I created a workgroup, shared the directory, go to map it ... >>tried a second time with the ethernet cable in the port. ...
  • Re: NET USE in 2k3
    ... > Network Security: Minimum session security for NTLM SSP (there will be one ... > map a drive to a Cellera NAS server. ... Again, this worked fine with Win 2k Server, so I'm trying to figure ... When I'm home, and plug the laptop into my home network, I ...
  • Re: usernameguest password prompt
    ... 1.When attempting to map a network drive from any xp pro machine on my ... This then resulted in this message when attempting to map a network drive" ... you cannot map network drives from a XP pro machine to a XP home one.I ...