RE : IE6 Release

From: Collin, Frederic (Frederic.Collin@ccq.org)
Date: 08/31/01

From: "Collin, Frederic" <Frederic.Collin@ccq.org>
To: 'Jean-François Asselin' <jfasselin@micrologic.ca>, "Johnson, David" <DJohnson@IronMountain.com>, security-basics@securityfocus.com
Subject: RE : IE6 Release
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 13:29:49 -0400

I tried it on a W98SE, it did slow down a bit the active desktop, the
desktop icons do take longer to load (although the system is an Athlon 650
with 512MB RAM) and Media Player 7.1 started misbehaving. All is not bad
because the cookie control feature seems worthwile for privacy enthusiasts,
Doubleclick won't have my pedigree anymore