Re: Accessing mail from the web

From: Carlos Lopez (natorro@fisica.unam.mx)
Date: 08/31/01

Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 17:08:08 -0500
From: Carlos Lopez <natorro@fisica.unam.mx>
Subject: Re: Accessing mail from the web

Hello, I'm trying to implement a way to let my users
see their email trough the WWW, but I'm still wondering
what king of webmailer should I use, specially talking
about security, anyone of you could give me a hand to
make a choice???

The ones I have seen and that I have in my list are:

        - PHP-Webmail
        - BasiliX
        - BO WebMail
        - Emumail
        - IMHO
        - NOCC
        - NS WebMail
        - Null Webmail
        - SquirrelMail

Can you tell me which one would you choose and why??? and
the one I should stay away of???

Thanks a lot in advance
natorro

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Was Re: RAID 5 drive replacement schedule - Now "Availability"
    ... However, one day, the aide did not turn up as arranged and the king began to ... "It does not mean that hardware reliability becomes a security issue." ... The availability criteria tries to make sure we do not unplug the ... - It's about preventing unauthorized access and change while ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: "RSPW 4 LIFE" sign at Royal Rumble 99
    ... King & Master of Men" ... MY guess is Teh Chad. ... You really think security would let him in the door? ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: VA5000 on Windows Vista Home Premium?
    ... First thing I did when I got the LT with Vista installed was turn the HOS ... I'd also like to turn the rest of the Vista security HOS off, ... can do what I want with the ...king machine. ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
  • Re: OT DL as ID
    ... >>>If I were King there ... >>>Will Sill ... >> Uh, ok, what would you do about security? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Penguinistas to the bridge, please.
    ... In message, Guy King writes ... Try turning off security on your network. ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)