Re: Bash script

From: Sebastien Billard (sbillard@penguincomputing.com)
Date: 08/30/01

To: Sousa Ferreira <sousaferreira@netcabo.pt>
Subject: Re: Bash script
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 13:28:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: Sebastien Billard <sbillard@penguincomputing.com>

Instead of doing that.. maybe look into using heartbeat

Quoting Sousa Ferreira <sousaferreira@netcabo.pt>:

Sebastien Billard
Consultant
Penguin Computing
Phone: 415 250 1016
Email: Sbillard@penguincomputing.com

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Bash script
    ... Subject: Bash script ... This is the code fragment I use to check ping. ... PGP KeyID: 0xB7723B21 ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Bash script
    ... bash-2.04$ ping www.yahoo.com ... packets transmitted, 1 packets received, 0% packet loss ... > Subject: Bash script ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Bash script
    ... Subject: Bash script ... I have a script that mails me when a host goes down and sends an email alert based on ping, ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: Bash script
    ... If you use "ping ", ... >Subject: Bash script ... Otherwise it starts a daemon, firewall, backup smb daemon, etc.. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Bash script
    ... Subject: Bash script ... > Otherwise it starts a daemon, firewall, backup smb daemon, etc.. ... > My doubt is on how to get the script to read the ping awnser ...
    (Security-Basics)