Re: Script

From: gminick (gminick@hacker.pl)
Date: 08/14/01

Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 01:06:47 +0200
From: gminick <gminick@hacker.pl>
To: security-basics <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
Subject: Re: Script

Once upon a time (precisely at: Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 02:47:57PM -0700),
Rich Richenberg wrote:
> Does anyone have a basic C or perl script that looks for a file? I need a
> template to create check for the flcss.exe file the funlove virus leaves on
> systems.
c or perl ?
for what ?

cat > script.sh <<EOF
find / -name "flcss.exe" -print
EOF
chmod 0500 script.sh
./script.sh

--
[ Wojtek gminick Walczak ][ http://hacker.pl/gminick/ ]
[ gminick (at) hacker.pl ][ ]gminick (at) interia.pl[ ]

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Script
    ... On Fri, 10 Aug 2001, Rich Richenberg wrote: ... > Does anyone have a basic C or perl script that looks for a file? ... > a template to create check for the flcss.exe file the funlove virus ... Comment: See http://www.treachery.net/~jdyson/ for current keys. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: OT: Quick Linux question (fairly urgent)
    ... The name didn't ring a bell (people kept alt.digitser secret from me) so ... This means if I change the page template, ... one file and re-run the "make site" Perl script again. ... was this routine outputted static HTML that I could host anywhere -- ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: variable interpolation and file read
    ... However the contents of $line can't be known by the perl script ... create a template with placeholders in it, ... split on either side of $myvalue and then eval ... A word of advice: Before you consider taking PG's advice on *anything*, ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • calling a server-side perl script from within VBA
    ... I need to call a server-side perl script provided by someone else from ... within my VBA code (in a Word template). ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • Anyone have the perl unpack template for wtmp?
    ... I'm trying to write a perl script that will parse the contents of the wtmp ... I've looked through the utmp headers and can't quite get the unpack ... template or see what I've done wrong with my template? ...
    (comp.sys.hp.hpux)