Re: port 2047/dls

From: gminick (gminick@hacker.pl)
Date: 08/14/01

Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 01:06:55 +0200
From: gminick <gminick@hacker.pl>
To: security-basics <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
Subject: Re: port 2047/dls

Once upon a time (precisely at: Sat, Aug 11, 2001 at 07:38:12AM -0400),
Dallam wrote:
> Hi All,
> I started getting some packets sent to port 2047 last night.

Data Link Switching - see rfc 1795

--
[ Wojtek gminick Walczak ][ http://hacker.pl/gminick/ ]
[ gminick (at) hacker.pl ][ ]gminick (at) interia.pl[ ]

Relevant Pages

  • IETF RFC on Port Randomization
    ... Our document "Recommendations for Transport-Protocol Port ... Randomization" has finally been published as RFC 6056. ... Control Protocol and similar protocols. ... Address, Source Port, Destination Port) that identifies the transport ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • [Full-disclosure] IETF RFC on Port Randomization
    ... Our document "Recommendations for Transport-Protocol Port ... Randomization" has finally been published as RFC 6056. ... Control Protocol and similar protocols. ... Address, Source Port, Destination Port) that identifies the transport ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Microsoft FTP Server problem on W2K?
    ... Sure it's not - but when I saw the original responses attempting to weasel ... making the fix doesn't break RFC compliance), ... allow for port hijacking. ... and it hides information that can be used to associate your data connection ...
  • Re: Microsoft FTP Server problem on W2K?
    ... so I can filter out SQL Server frames from other chatter. ... the other thing to remember is that even in the absence of RFC ... > allow for port hijacking. ... > to the control connection. ...
  • Ports 7, 9, 13, 17, 19
    ... Eine selektive Aktivierung bestimmter ... Das Anhalten oder Deaktivieren von Einfache TCP/IP-Dienste hat keinerlei Auswirkung auf das übrige Betriebssystem. ...
    (de.comp.security.misc)