Re: Just a quich thought..

From: Pete Sherwood (petersherwood@home.com)
Date: 08/14/01

From: "Pete Sherwood" <petersherwood@home.com>
To: "Bruce Kingsbury" <zcat@paradise.net.nz>, <SECURITY-BASICS@securityfocus.com>
Subject: Re: Just a quich thought..
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 18:28:14 -0400

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 114,000 viruses? Guess Again.
    ... Only a small percentage of this total number account for those viruses ... It's still 180 more viruses than there are in the wild for OS X;) ... The worms didn't spread, though. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Just a quich thought..
    ... Bruce Kingsbury wrote: ... > Have there been any viruses or worms 'in the wild' in the last six months ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: 114,000 viruses? Guess Again.
    ... of those viruses are actually viruses? ... Are any of them trojans or worms? ... So how many of 200,000 are in the wild? ... viruses, trojans, etc for OS X are in the wild? ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Just a quich thought..
    ... Have there been any viruses or worms 'in the wild' in the last six months ... Or, at least, it was World Standards Day in *some* countries. ...
    (Security-Basics)