Re: Administrivia

From: gminick (
Date: 08/12/01

Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 19:37:06 +0000
From: gminick <>
To: security-basics <>
Subject: Re: Administrivia

Once upon a time (precisely at: Sun, Aug 12, 2001 at 03:17:02PM -0000),
Stephen Entwisle wrote:
> You have probably all noticed that the Security-
> Basics list has become extremely busy over the past
> four weeks or so.
> As many of our members are fond of saying, google is your friend.
google is one of my best friends ;), but the nicest docs that
can be found with google can also be found there
it's my own base of links to nice whitepapers/programs,
i think that it's good place to start searching, but not
as good as google or search engine on
try them before posting...

> Stephen Entwisle
> Moderator, Security-Basics
> SecurityFocus

[ Wojtek gminick Walczak ][ ]
[ gminick (at) ][ ]gminick (at)[ ]

Relevant Pages

  • Risks Digest 24.70
    ... court case upended ... Search Engine Dispute Notifications: ... Extending Google Blacklists for Dispute Resolutions ...
  • Google Agrees to Censor Results in China
    ... SAN FRANCISCO - Online search engine leader Google Inc. has agreed to ... Because of government barriers set up to suppress information, ... Google officials characterized the censorship concessions in China as ...
  • The Google Goal Of Indexing
    ... The Google Goal Of Indexing ... Google's Goal of Quality Search ... Google started as a high quality search engine and continues to be the ... Information Retrieval System' filed by Google employee Anna Patterson ...
  • Re: Structuring informational content for commercial site
    ... >>>At giving a better rank to pages which have high valuable content. ... and I have sites/pages that rank well in Yahoo ... rolled out their new search engine - I ranked higher on them than I ... Google just took me a little while ...
  • errors saying that I have a malicious program
    ... When I am on and try to use their search engine, ... Are you trying to get to Google? ... download button while visiting a website. ... In Windows, open the Notepad program. ...