Re: Administrivia

From: gminick (gminick@hacker.pl)
Date: 08/12/01

Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 19:37:06 +0000
From: gminick <gminick@hacker.pl>
To: security-basics <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
Subject: Re: Administrivia

Once upon a time (precisely at: Sun, Aug 12, 2001 at 03:17:02PM -0000),
Stephen Entwisle wrote:
> You have probably all noticed that the Security-
> Basics list has become extremely busy over the past
> four weeks or so.
[...]
> As many of our members are fond of saying, google is your friend.
google is one of my best friends ;), but the nicest docs that
can be found with google can also be found there
<http://hacker.pl/gminick/notmine.htm>
it's my own base of links to nice whitepapers/programs,
i think that it's good place to start searching, but not
as good as google or search engine on www.securityfocus.com.
try them before posting...

--
[ Wojtek gminick Walczak ][ http://hacker.pl/gminick/ ]
[ gminick (at) hacker.pl ][ ]gminick (at) interia.pl[ ]

Relevant Pages

  • Risks Digest 24.70
    ... court case upended ... Search Engine Dispute Notifications: ... Extending Google Blacklists for Dispute Resolutions ...
    (comp.risks)
  • Google Agrees to Censor Results in China
    ... SAN FRANCISCO - Online search engine leader Google Inc. has agreed to ... Because of government barriers set up to suppress information, ... Google officials characterized the censorship concessions in China as ...
    (soc.culture.vietnamese)
  • The Google Goal Of Indexing
    ... The Google Goal Of Indexing ... Google's Goal of Quality Search ... Google started as a high quality search engine and continues to be the ... Information Retrieval System' filed by Google employee Anna Patterson ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: Structuring informational content for commercial site
    ... >>>At giving a better rank to pages which have high valuable content. ... and I have sites/pages that rank well in Yahoo ... rolled out their new search engine - I ranked higher on them than I ... Google just took me a little while ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • errors saying that I have a malicious program
    ... When I am on msn.com and try to use their search engine, ... Are you trying to get to Google? ... download button while visiting a website. ... In Windows, open the Notepad program. ...