Code Red patch issue?

From: Cynthia Thorpe (cthorpe07@hotmail.com)
Date: 08/07/01

From: "Cynthia Thorpe" <cthorpe07@hotmail.com>
To: SECURITY-BASICS@securityfocus.com
Subject: Code Red patch issue?
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 10:22:28 -0400

Hi,
     I'm new to the list - and have an issue that I'm hoping someone can
assist with. My company is small - and has combined a number of applications
on just a few servers. We have Exchange 5.5 (running Outlook web access)
SP4, and Citrix Terminal Server (NT SP4 for Terminal Server) running on the
same box. Yes, I know that this isn't great - but it's how they have to run
at the moment. The Code Red patch fails to install - stating that it can't
install on a Terminal Server PC. Does anyone have any ideas on how to
safeguard this server from the virus?

Thanks,

Cynthia