RE: cio.org

From: Jay Stapleton (Jstapleton@kortexcomputer.com)
Date: 08/07/01

From: Jay Stapleton <Jstapleton@kortexcomputer.com>
To: "'security-basics@securityfocus.com'" <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: cio.org
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 11:34:31 -0500

Google's cached version of that site is here:
http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:l8LFnpbWK7g:www.cio.org/CIS/standards.h
tm++cio.org+standards.htm&hl=en

*****
>I remember viewing a pdf on the following site that outlined some basic
>steps for securing a cisco router:
>
>http://www.cio.org/CIS/standards.htm
>
>Does anyone know of a place i can obtain this information since the above
>site has been down for some time now?
>
>thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • cio.org
    ... I remember viewing a pdf on the following site that outlined some basic ... steps for securing a cisco router: ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: cio.org
    ... Michael ... I remember viewing a pdf on the following site that outlined some basic ... steps for securing a cisco router: ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Quark 6.1
    ... A5 pages so we were viewing in Landscape across an A4 page). ... not getting the bleed marks? ... We have printed to a pdf and chosen Bleed Asymetric with 3mm on all sides. ... relevant but I am using QuarkXPress Passport 6.1. ...
    (comp.publish.prepress)
  • Re: Hyperlink View Only Word Document
    ... Perhaps open the document as a PDF for viewing. ... rare occassion using word. ... app is still minimized. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Problem with PDF files
    ... >popping up, and then re-o ... Try "viewing" one pdf of each flavour. ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)