cio.org

From: Dale Frohman (dale@spiderhost.com)
Date: 08/06/01

Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 15:35:21 -0400 (EDT)
From: Dale Frohman <dale@spiderhost.com>
To: security-basics@securityfocus.com
Subject: cio.org

I remember viewing a pdf on the following site that outlined some basic
steps for securing a cisco router:

http://www.cio.org/CIS/standards.htm

Does anyone know of a place i can obtain this information since the above
site has been down for some time now?

thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: cio.org
    ... >I remember viewing a pdf on the following site that outlined some basic ... >steps for securing a cisco router: ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: cio.org
    ... Michael ... I remember viewing a pdf on the following site that outlined some basic ... steps for securing a cisco router: ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Quark 6.1
    ... A5 pages so we were viewing in Landscape across an A4 page). ... not getting the bleed marks? ... We have printed to a pdf and chosen Bleed Asymetric with 3mm on all sides. ... relevant but I am using QuarkXPress Passport 6.1. ...
    (comp.publish.prepress)
  • Re: Hyperlink View Only Word Document
    ... Perhaps open the document as a PDF for viewing. ... rare occassion using word. ... app is still minimized. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • Re: Problem with PDF files
    ... >popping up, and then re-o ... Try "viewing" one pdf of each flavour. ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)