Re: Key strokes logger

From: Kevin J. Menard, Jr. (kmenard@wpi.edu)
Date: 07/31/01

Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 12:06:51 -0400
From: "Kevin J. Menard, Jr." <kmenard@wpi.edu>
To: centipede <centiped@netvision.net.il>
Subject: Re: Key strokes logger

Hey centipede,

Monday, July 30, 2001, 1:50:26 PM, you wrote:

c> Hello,

c> I'm looking for a key-strokes logging utility for an NT4.0 host.
c> It should be stealthy and hopefully capable of logging the log-in
c> username and password.
c> Any suggestions ?

I don't think this is possible, as no programs can run prior to the
ALT-CTNL-DEL sequence.

--
 Kevin

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Key strokes logger
    ... Subject: Key strokes logger ... > c> I'm looking for a key-strokes logging utility for an NT4.0 host. ... > c> It should be stealthy and hopefully capable of logging the log-in ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Key strokes logger
    ... It goes to a host on which I've got the full administrator authority. ... A remote installation is truly preferable. ... I *DO* suspect a certain user, but I wanna do some research. ... >> I'm looking for a key-strokes logging utility for an NT4.0 host. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Key strokes logger
    ... Subject: Key strokes logger ... > I'm looking for a key-strokes logging utility for an NT4.0 host. ... > username and password. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Key strokes logger
    ... I'm looking for a key-strokes logging utility for an NT4.0 host. ... It should be stealthy and hopefully capable of logging the log-in ... username and password. ...
    (Security-Basics)