Re: Qmail vs. postfixFrom: White Vampire (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Previous message: Michael: "Re: DMZ"
- In reply to: Uros Gruber: "Qmail vs. postfix"
- Next in thread: Peņa, Botp: "RE: Qmail vs. postfix"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 19:39:03 -0400 From: White Vampire <email@example.com> To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Re: Qmail vs. postfix Message-ID: <20010728193903.A596@lsd>
On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 12:46:57AM +0200, Uros Gruber(email@example.com) wrote:
> Qmail or postfix.
That is pretty much a matter of opinion. I do not have much
experience with Postfix. I have been using QMAIL for years, however. I
completely abandoned sendmail after discovering it.
The last version of QMAIL (1.03) was published in 1998
(I believe). There have been no major vulnerabilities discovered over
that timespan and it is wide use. I would take that as a rather high
endorsement for the product.
- application/pgp-signature attachment: stored