Re: Comparative Analysis of Web Servers

From: Nick (nreeves@dotster.com)
Date: 07/25/01

From: "Nick" <nreeves@dotster.com>
To: "Bill Benner" <bill.benner@pmic.com>, "Kronos" <Kronos@datastreamcowboys.net>
Subject: Re: Comparative Analysis of Web Servers
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 14:00:29 -0700

www.netcraft.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kronos" <Kronos@datastreamcowboys.net>
To: "Bill Benner" <bill.benner@pmic.com>
Cc: <security-basics@securityfocus.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 10:10 PM

> we been using Zend Technologies Zues Webserver on linux.. it runs
beautifully

> At 04:16 PM 7/23/2001 -0500, you wrote:
> >Our company has searched in vain for an analytical (vs. marketative)
> >comparative analysis (strengths and weaknesses) of Web-servers on
> >various platforms. Especially interested in Apache on Linux (or Unix),
> >Apache on NT, IIS on NT.
> >
> >Has anyone run across such informatino that is not highly biased?
> >
> >Thanks in advance for any information,
> >Bill Benner

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Comparative Analysis of Web Servers
    ... Comparative Analysis of Web Servers ... Especially interested in Apache on Linux, ... >Has anyone run across such informatino that is not highly biased? ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Comparative Analysis of Web Servers
    ... Comparative Analysis of Web Servers ... Especially interested in Apache on Linux, ... > Has anyone run across such informatino that is not highly biased? ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Comparative Analysis of Web Servers
    ... Comparative Analysis of Web Servers ... various platforms. ... Especially interested in Apache on Linux, ... Has anyone run across such informatino that is not highly biased? ...
    (Security-Basics)