Re: multi-OS infections (Multi OS shellcode)

From: Damir Rajnovic (gaus@cisco.com)
Date: 07/25/01

Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 08:00:23 +0100
To: "Riley Hassell" <root@cyphernaut.net>, <vuln-dev@securityfocus.com>, <SECURITY-BASICS@securityfocus.com>
From: Damir Rajnovic <gaus@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: multi-OS infections (Multi OS shellcode)

At 12:27 24/07/2001 -0700, Riley Hassell wrote:
>With all the talk on multi OS shellcode and the possibility of
>cross-platform worm infections I'd like to share a little research I've been
>doing.

This may help http://spisa.act.uji.es/spi/docs/unix_doc/archspan.html

Cheers,

Gaus
==============
Damir Rajnovic <psirt@cisco.com>, PSIRT Incident Manager, Cisco Systems
<http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/sec_incident_response.shtml>
Phone: +44 7715 546 033
4 The Square, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, MIDDLESEX UB11 1BN, GB
==============
There is no insolvable problems. Question remains: can you
accept the solution?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: multi-OS infections (Multi OS shellcode)
    ... multi-OS infections (Multi OS shellcode) ... >cross-platform worm infections I'd like to share a little research I've been ...
    (Vuln-Dev)
  • Re: multi-OS infections (Multi OS shellcode)
    ... multi-OS infections (Multi OS shellcode) ... (This syscall doesn't exist, but for educational purposes...) ... push arg1 ... Subject: multi-OS infections (was Re: A code red that could bring down the ...
    (Vuln-Dev)
  • Re: multi-OS infections (Multi OS shellcode)
    ... multi-OS infections (Multi OS shellcode) ... (This syscall doesn't exist, but for educational purposes...) ... push arg1 ... Subject: multi-OS infections (was Re: A code red that could bring down the ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: multi-OS infections (Multi OS shellcode)
    ... multi-OS infections (Multi OS shellcode) ... multi os/multi arch shellcode is just one way ... perl a versatile worm can be created. ...
    (Vuln-Dev)