Qmail vs. postfix

From: Uros Gruber (uros.gruber@sir-mag.com)
Date: 07/25/01

Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 00:46:57 +0200
From: Uros Gruber <uros.gruber@sir-mag.com>
To: SECURITY-BASICS@securityfocus.com
Subject: Qmail vs. postfix

Hi!

can anybody tell me what to use. I want to have secure mail
agent.

Qmail or postfix.

--
thanks,
 Uros                          mailto:uros.gruber@sir-mag.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [opensuse] Virtual domain, between Postfix and Qmail
    ... If the question is "Which MTA should I use?" ... What features were the deciding factor for you to choose Qmail? ... to compare it to Postfix. ... in Sendmail. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Virtual domain, between Postfix and Qmail
    ... If the question is "Which MTA should I use?" ... What features were the deciding factor for you to choose Qmail? ... to compare it to Postfix. ... qmail than Sendmail or Postfix. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] MTA Selection
    ... > security is an absolute requirement. ... qmail works right out of the box.. ... a lot smaller than Sendmail or Postfix. ... "It uses two large monolithic configuration files, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Virtual domain, between Postfix and Qmail
    ... What features were the deciding factor for you to choose Qmail? ... But after many years testing nearly every mail server, ... to compare it to Postfix. ... MTA of their Firewall. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Virtual domain, between Postfix and Qmail
    ... No. qmail beginners often experience problems. ... Postfix, no recipient validation is done, since the relay_recipient_maps ... As smtp local server, I tried to send mails and none of them reached its ... I am very happy with Cyrus (IMAP). ...
    (SuSE)