Recon 2005 - Speakers list

From: hfortier (hfortier_at_recon.cx)
Date: 04/20/05

    Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 00:53:03 -0400
    To: secprog@securityfocus.com, pen-test@securityfocus.com

    RECON 2005

    Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    17 - 19 June 2005

    We are pleased to announce the final paper selection for the RECON
    conference.
    RECON is a computer security conference taking place in downtown
    Montreal from
    the 17th to the 19th of June 2005.

    Please take note that we have extended the early registration period
    until April 30th. We have also reduced the student registration rate to
    200$CAN.

    Here are the final results from the Call For Papers:

    Aaron Newman - Techniques for Attacking an Oracle Database
    Adam Shostack - Anonymous Blogging System
    Andrew Griffiths - Binary protection schemes
    Cedric Blancher - Attacking Wifi with Traffic Injection
    Fravia - Wizard searching: reversing the
    commercial web for fun and knowledge
    Haroon Meer - Web Application Hacking
    Jack Whitsitt - Visual analysis: 2d does it better in color
    Jonathan Levin - The Dark Side of Winsock
    Jonathan Westhues - Practical attack on a prox card
    Jose Nazario - Introduction to network programming with
    libevent, libned and libnids
    Kathy Wang - Using honeyclients to discover new attacks
    Matt Shelton - Passive asset detection system
    Nish Bhalla - Auditing source code
    Nicolas Brulez &
    Ryan Russell - Malware Analysis
    Pedram Amini - Process stalking: runtime visual rce
    Robert E. Lee &
    Jack Louis - Syllogic application testing
    Ryan McBride - Network Randomness in OpenBSD
    Thorsten Schneider - Hardening Registration Number Protection Schemes
    Todd MacDermid &
    Jack Lloyd - Encrypted P2P and VoIP Spaces with CUTLASS

    An intensive Reverse Engineering training course will be given by
    Nicolas Brulez.
    Two sessions will take place, there is currently a few available space
    on each training.

    Visit http://recon.cx for more information.
    Please visit http://forum.recon.cx for discussions about REcon.

    Recon Staff <info@recon.cx>

    --
    Mathieu Sauve-Frankel

    • Recon 2005 - Speakers list
      ... We are pleased to announce the final paper selection for the RECON ... RECON is a computer security conference taking place in downtown ... Aaron Newman - Techniques for Attacking an Oracle Database ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Recon 2005 - Speakers list
      ... We are pleased to announce the final paper selection for the RECON ... RECON is a computer security conference taking place in downtown ... Aaron Newman - Techniques for Attacking an Oracle Database ...
      (Vuln-Dev)