Re: Insecure Programming Examples
Date: 02/02/05

    Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 07:32:13 -0500 (EST)
    To: Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman <>

    A further thanks you. I plan to make use of these examples in class.
    I teach at the college below...

    Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
    Director of Information Technology,
    D'Youville College,
    320 Porter Ave.
    Buffalo NY, 14201

    Work: (716) 829-8197 (voicemail)

    On Tue, 1 Feb 2005, Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman wrote:

    > luiX_ wrote:
    > Most useful. I've learn exploit coding with them. This .ar Gera guy rocks :P.
    > Wanted to add rating
    > to it, check out, People!
    > - --
    > Arturo "Buanzo" Busleiman - - GNU/Linux Documentation
    > President, Open Information System Security Group - Argentina
    > Registered Linux User #134185 - Linux Counter Manager for Argentina.

    • [Full-disclosure] Possible issues with encrypted Linux filesystems?
      ... Yesterday I had a very interesting conversation with Anthony G. Basile, ... of D'Youville College about filesystem security. ...
    • Re: Large families suck
      ... If they become more important than caring for your fellow ... The plan was that everybody in the factory would work according to his ... >>From each according to his ability, to each according to his need ... ... any "allowance" for the college. ...
    • Re: Is MCSD worth doing?
      ... CS degree plan at my college does NOT teach MS technologies in any great ... Its hard for a state run college to rely to heavly on one vendor platform ... more with programming theory itself. ... >> should not dictate the business requirements specification. ...
    • Re: Research Statement
      ... really having an exact plan of a proposal in my mind except continuing ... as possible the school you are applying to. ... be careful about what kind of start-up needs you specify. ... for $400,000 in an application to a small college, that will kick you ...
    • Re: College vs Cert
      ... I never know a degree plan can be a vendor-specific. ... Granted this may be my college in particular but I assure you I ... > despite the fact the degree plan purports to be teaching these specific ... I find cert material much more challengeing the ...