Re: Insecure Programming Examples

dante_at_virtualblueness.net
Date: 02/02/05

    Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 07:32:13 -0500 (EST)
    To: Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman <buanzo@buanzo.com.ar>

    A further thanks you. I plan to make use of these examples in class.
    I teach at the college below...

    Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
    Director of Information Technology,
    D'Youville College,
    320 Porter Ave.
    Buffalo NY, 14201

    Work: (716) 829-8197 (voicemail)

    On Tue, 1 Feb 2005, Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman wrote:

    • [Full-disclosure] Possible issues with encrypted Linux filesystems?
      ... Yesterday I had a very interesting conversation with Anthony G. Basile, ... of D'Youville College about filesystem security. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: Large families suck
      ... If they become more important than caring for your fellow ... The plan was that everybody in the factory would work according to his ... >>From each according to his ability, to each according to his need ... ... any "allowance" for the college. ...
      (soc.culture.filipino)
    • Re: Is MCSD worth doing?
      ... CS degree plan at my college does NOT teach MS technologies in any great ... Its hard for a state run college to rely to heavly on one vendor platform ... more with programming theory itself. ... >> should not dictate the business requirements specification. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
    • Re: Research Statement
      ... really having an exact plan of a proposal in my mind except continuing ... as possible the school you are applying to. ... be careful about what kind of start-up needs you specify. ... for $400,000 in an application to a small college, that will kick you ...
      (sci.research.careers)
    • You want hear success story, try link this web.
      ... It was all Chin_Soon's plan at first. ... Now I can say that we've already monopolized the whole MPI college ... Some more money and some more downlines everyday!! ... We still gather more members and members to join this trustworthy ...
      (alt.internet.search-engines)