J2EE Security Training

bsec_at_cotse.net
Date: 01/25/05

    Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:44:17 -0500 (EST)
    To: SECPROG@SECURITYFOCUS.COM

    Greetings list,

    Has anyone had a company come on-site to provide security training to J2EE
    application developers? I'm trying to find a consultant or training
    company to provide a 2-3 day course on how to write secure code in the
    J2EE environment.

    Thanks in advance,
    -Brett

    • Re: J2EE Security Training
      ... I attended a 2-day course on J2EE Security by Paladion ( ... The classes discussed common mistakes in J2EE applications and how to ... Has anyone had a company come on-site to provide security training to ... training company to provide a 2-3 day course on how to write secure ...
      (SecProg)
    • Re: Consolidating java objects
      ... the developers I am working with have come from the schools in India ... Also, I am quite familiar with the various patterns, I have Design ... various Sun J2EE certifications, including the J2EE Architect ... When a class has private fields, getters and setters and no logic, I ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)
    • Re: Question for Sr. J2EE programmer
      ... >> I recently had a phone interview with a prospective employer for a J2EE ... >> developers position. ... >> This person questions were mostly about design patterns ... there's plenty of cargo cult programming in J2EE land. ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)
    • African Americans and Java/J2EE Development
      ... other open source languages, but J2EE is growing, at least right now. ... or Seattle, for example C/C++, but here the market is J2EE. ... don't seem to be many black males or females in the J2EE market, ... But, I have rarely encountered full-time, working developers. ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)
    • Re: Looking For Direction
      ... J2EE developers might be coding on - it's my hypothesis that the OS ... At my day job I write for a SAP J2EE that is running on Solaris. ... I've written many Java apps that run on Solaris, ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)