DES Key Decryption Time

From: Ali Saifullah Khan (saifullah@gamebox.net)
Date: 04/09/03

    From: "Ali Saifullah Khan" <saifullah@gamebox.net>
    To: <secprog@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 22:17:42 +0500

    Salutations

    One of my colleagues put a question to me which i fear, i may have either
    not
    understood properly or do not yet have the knowledge to answer.

    His question was :
    What is the approx. number of clock cycles required to decrypt a 56-bit DES
    key / signature ?

    Polite criticisms and good answers would be appreciated.
    Thankyou

    • Signature created by Word 2003 with borders surrounding it when it shouldnt
      ... I used MS Word 2003 to create a signature for colleagues ... While emails by some colleagues were sent ... with borders surrounding it for some ...
      (microsoft.public.word.general)
    • Re: Grabbing a signature in/from a web page
      ... application instead (even if it communicates via HTTP) ... I fear that trying to do this via Pocket IE is going to be a lot of grief ... > completed with a signature. ...
      (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.components)
    • Re: .oft template with signatures
      ... Another would be for the user to insert their signature into the ... Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP ... > For my colleagues I need to create an email template which ... > - Send this file to the colleagues ...
      (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
    • .oft template with signatures
      ... For my colleagues I need to create an email template which ... Send this file to the colleagues ... does not pull their signature to be added at the bottom. ... Thx in advance and have a great weekend, ...
      (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
    • Re: RSAs Biggest Pussy of the Day: Dickless Scrotum
      ... liar. ... There's no need to fear if Trunky is near. ... This signature is now the ultimate ...
      (rec.skiing.alpine)