Writing Secure code

From: Rahul Chander Kashyap (rahul@nsecure.net)
Date: 12/27/02

    From: "Rahul Chander Kashyap" <rahul@nsecure.net>
    To: <secprog@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 18:16:17 +0530

    Hi people,

    I've been going through some articles on how to write secure code esp.
    from: http://www.shmoo.com/securecode/

    I am looking for something more specific for the windows platform. Are
    there any specific guidelines/standards that one could follow?

    And one more thing...<this one might be intresting ;-)> Is it possible
    to write code that is completely secure and not exploitable?

    Thanks for parsing thru my mail :-)

    Regards,

    Rahul Kashyap

    www.nsecure.net
    Layered Defence

    Relevant Pages

    • Re: Writing secure code
      ... > I've been going through some articles on how to write secure code esp. ... > I am looking for something more specific for the windows platform. ... to have a system that has no bugs, but in practice it's much much harder. ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Writing secure code
      ... I've been going through some articles on how to write secure code esp. ... I am looking for something more specific for the windows platform. ... Layered Defence ...
      (Security-Basics)