- Are bad developer libraries the problem with M$ software?
- BSF (Better Stack Fingerprinting) Project
- Import/Export a plain text key in/out of CAPI
- secprog Digest 18 Nov 2002 18:35:57 -0000 Issue 113
- Secure Cookie in an Asp project
- Secure Programming for Linux and Unix HOWTO
- Security Education (was are bad developer libs....)
- Security Education in the Workplace
- SHA-1 vs. triple-DES for password encryption?
- Source code monitoring for a large development group
Last message date: 11/27/02
Archived on: 11/27/02 CET