Need Help

From: Nitin Gupta (nitin@julysystems.com)
Date: 06/13/02

Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:03:27 +0530
From: "Nitin Gupta" <nitin@julysystems.com>
To: <secprog@securityfocus.com>, <focus-linux@securityfocus.com>, <focus-ms@securityfocus.com>, <focus-sun@securityfocus.com>, <security-basics@securityfocus.com>

Hi,

I have a SEAM KDC (on Sun-Solaris) and Window XP client to that KDC. I
am able to configure and KDC successfully authenticates the user on the
Windows XP while logging in. I want to do this login authentication
through programming. I get to know one can use GSSAPI's for the same.
But I am not able to start with how to use GSSAPIs to get authenticated.
How to start the coding? How can I get all the .h and .dll (if any) to
do the same? Does it involve implementing the interface itself?

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask such a doubt. If it is
not the right place can somebody please tell me where to ask such
question.

Any thing in this regard will be very helpful.

Regards
Nitin