Re: PolySpace?From: Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu
- Previous message: Ryan Russell: "Re: PolySpace?"
- In reply to: John Zachary: "Re: PolySpace?"
- Next in thread: Crispin Cowan: "Re: PolySpace?"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
To: email@example.com From: Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:28:39 -0500
On Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:02:45 EST, John Zachary <firstname.lastname@example.org> said:
> I know this is picking nits, but the marketing of this product leads
> me to expect a cure for cancer with verion 2.0.
Given that cancer is a run-time error in the DNA programming language,
I'm surprised that version 1.0 doesn't catch it already....
(Sorry, I couldn't resist ;)
- application/pgp-signature attachment: stored