Re: PolySpace?

From: Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu
Date: 12/12/01

To: jmz11@psu.edu
From: Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:28:39 -0500

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:02:45 EST, John Zachary <jmz11@psu.edu> said:

> I know this is picking nits, but the marketing of this product leads
> me to expect a cure for cancer with verion 2.0.

Given that cancer is a run-time error in the DNA programming language,
I'm surprised that version 1.0 doesn't catch it already....

(Sorry, I couldn't resist ;)

/Valdis

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Bored.
    ... If you cured cancer and let people have the rather simple and cheap cures that are availiable, where would be the incentiv for more money to go into research, or funding for more scientists and stuff, and most of all ... Where would be the incentive for a fellow to give up every last penny he worked for and mortage his whole lifes assets for a cure that almost works? ... I wirte only of what I found in the search for a cure for my father, and we found some very effective treatments, but unfortunatley, just too late for him. ... Once upon a time doctors used to make their own remidies and treatments from their own herbs and gathered wild ones ... ...
    (misc.survivalism)
  • Re: Breast Cancer - Alternative therapy-Mexico update
    ... Why did the amnesiac not do well with his Homeopathy remedy? ... they hope to cure a horrible disease with an easy cure. ... But just look at the progress in scientific medicine. ... Just look at modern breast cancer surgery and the old surgery. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: Breast Cancer - Alternative therapy-Mexico update
    ... Why did the amnesiac not do well with his Homeopathy remedy? ... >to alternative medicine in the hope of finding those ... they hope to cure a horrible disease with an easy cure. ... Just look at modern breast cancer surgery and the old surgery. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • The CURE
    ... The reason that a cure for cancer has not arrived is SABOTAGE. ... So one can cure bladder cancer with old-style tuberculin alone. ... Christians should pray for Masons without judging them. ...
    (sci.med.diseases.cancer)
  • Re: One less arsehole - Bill ONeill is dead
    ... O'Neill of the Canadian Cancer Research Group is no longer with us. ... He got her to discontinue treatment. ... probability of a cure, but that didn't happen. ... So just the facts without all the waffle would be preferable. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)