Pentesting on databases?

Hi list,

I'm planning do a pen testing to ensure running databases(mysql,
postgreSQL, and so on) are secure.
Anyone has useful reference guidelines about that?

Thank you!

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • Re: (preparing for)Pentesting firewall /Checkpoint box
    ... It's pointless to secure a box just for the pentest. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Secure Application Deployment Solution
    ... Very, very potent. ... I'm looking for a Secure Application Deployment Solution. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Secure Application Deployment Solution
    ... I'm looking for a Secure Application Deployment Solution. ... install newer updates ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)