Re: OWASP Top 10 penetration testing software?

Have you looked at burp scanner? It will test for what you are
looking for and more.

On 2/28/12, webcat <matthew.mckinzie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, for one of my websites, I have been required to use a web application
scanner that tests against the OWASP Top Ten threats. I'm looking for a
scanner that does this that is inexpensive or free.

Possible scanners I've found for this include the OWASP Zed Attach Proxy
Project, Sonar, and w3af, but none of these explicitly tests against the
OWASP Top Ten threats (at least not that I can tell).

Does anyone know of a scanner that does test against the OWASP Top Ten
threats? Thank you!

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually
do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full
practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • web application scanner question
    ... scanner. ... test HTML, HTTP headers, script and very basic SSL problems ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: OWASP Top 10 penetration testing software?
    ... scanner that tests against the OWASP Top Ten threats. ... Possible scanners I've found for this include the OWASP Zed Attach Proxy ... OWASP Top Ten threats. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: OWASP Top 10 penetration testing software?
    ... You should be careful with scanners that claim to test "the OWASP Top Ten". ... "Insecure Cryptographic Storage" is one of the OWASP Top ... scanner that tests against the OWASP Top Ten threats. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)