Re: run nmap automatically from index.html (??)

You can use inprotect, its a nmap gui with a "scan me" capability .

http://inprotect.sourceforge.net/

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 9:09 AM, Kathy Simm <kathys39@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We are doing a pen test for a small company and wish to automate some things.  We have a website inside their Intranet that
when employees scan or visit it  we'd like to nmap the box they came from  trying to see if anyone hooks up an authorized computer to their intranet. Any ideas of how to get=
 nmap to run automatically?

Getting a perl script to run nmap is already done but I'm trying to figure out whether we should monitor the libpcap data or the  apache log files
etc.  I'm sure someone else has done this already - can you share some ideas?

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • Re: Evaluating pentesters
    ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Pentest exams
    ... would be a dynamic duo of pen testing certs. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually ... do a proper penetration test. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: run nmap automatically from index.html (??)
    ... that references a CGI file, use the REMOTE_ADDR environment variable, pass that into your script. ... run nmap automatically from index.html ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Pentest exams
    ... would be a dynamic duo of pen testing certs. ... Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can ... do a proper penetration test. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: proposed pen-test
    ... social networking site by using the program on the enclosed usb stick. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. ...
    (Pen-Test)