From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kathy Simm
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 8:10 AM
To: pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: run nmap automatically from index.html (??)

We are doing a pen test for a small company and wish to automate some things. We have a website
inside their Intranet that
when employees scan or visit it we'd like to nmap the box they came from trying to see if anyone
hooks up an authorized computer to their intranet. Any ideas of how to get=
nmap to run automatically?

Getting a perl script to run nmap is already done but I'm trying to figure out whether we should
monitor the libpcap data or the apache log files
etc. I'm sure someone else has done this already - can you share some ideas?

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration
test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org