Re: Physical Security audit (PCI DSS)

The US DSS provides manuals like
http://www.dss.mil/seta/documents/self_inspect_handbook_nisp_08.pdf
that have portions and check-lists applicable to unclassified secured
areas. You can find many like that on their site and Cryptome. Cheers,
-Ali

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 13:46, Justin Rogosky <jrogosky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Have you checked out the PTES?
http://www.pentest-standard.org/index.php/Main_Page

It isn't a checklist per se but it has a technical guide that gives
you lots of ideas for use during a pen test.
http://www.pentest-standard.org/index.php/PTES_Technical_Guidelines

--Justin