-----Mensagem original-----
De: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Em nome de Nathalie Vaiser
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 28 de setembro de 2011 08:41
Para: pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Assunto: CEHv7

I was wondering if anyone who has taken the CEHv7 exam could comment
on its differences from CEHv6.

I'm currently studying for the exam but all my study material is from
the CEHv6. I really don't have the budget to purchase more courses. If
there was a good CEHv7 book though I could spring for that.

How different is the exam? I've been doing some practice tests (from
v6) and doing ok. The exam is now $500 so I really need to be sure
I'm prepared before taking it.

Any feedback would be highly appreciated.

Thank you
Nathalie

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org