Re: CEHv7

Good day Nathalie,

The new CEH V7 has many topics that are similar to the CEH V6 exam.

In fact the amount of content was greatly reduced on the V7 version of
the CEH to make it more manageable to be delivered in one week.
Overall it is the quality that has been greatly improved.

You are fine using the CEH V6 practice test but do supplement the
tests with some hands on usage of tools such as NMAP, HPING3,
Ettercap, and a few others.

Go get them!

Clement

Clement Dupuis, CD
Chief Learning Officer (CLO) and Security Evangelist

SecureNinja
An Insyte Company

Phone : +1 407 479 3903
Mobile: +1 407 433 6444
Fax: +1 407 264 8396

Skype: clementdupuis

Email: clement@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web: www.secureninja.com

901 N. Pitt Street, Suite 105
Alexandria, VA  22314

In Cyberspace:
Clement Dupuis, CD
President/Founder/Chief Security Evangelist
The CCCure Family of Portals
Maintainer of :
The CCCure Family of Portals
http://www.cccure.org

The Professional Security Testers Warehouse
http://www.professionalsecuritytesters.org

Knowledge sharing and giving back to the community

  Call me to get the best CISSP, Security+, or other Security related training  <<