Re: Graduate CS Pen Testing Class

If you are planing on doing something about Pentest, I would recommend a deep view at Metasploit. You can find a really good free online course at MetaSploit Unleashed (http://www.offensive-security.com/metasploit-unleashed/Metasploit_Unleashed_Information_Security_Training). This is a good resource you can take ideas out for your course papers.

Hope it helps

---
Felipe Martins
Security Analyst