There is a RSS available.

Regards,
david

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 3:34 AM, <arjunsam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Guys,

I'm working on accessing the detection rate and of some Anti-Virus solutions. Do you any you guys have a list of malware uri and willing to share it for my testing.

Thanks,
Arjun

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org