Malware URI list

Guys,

I'm working on accessing the detection rate and of some Anti-Virus solutions. Do you any you guys have a list of malware uri and willing to share it for my testing.

Thanks,
Arjun

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • Re: Malware URI list
    ... I'm working on accessing the detection rate and of some Anti-Virus solutions. ... Do you any you guys have a list of malware uri and willing to share it for my testing. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Malware URI list
    ... Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone ... Subject: Malware URI list ... I'm working on accessing the detection rate and of some Anti-Virus solutions. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Malware URI list
    ... Where you can have antimalware test file for testing purposes. ... Subject: Malware URI list ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Malware URI list
    ... Do you any you guys have a list of malware uri and willing to share it for my testing. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified. ...
    (Pen-Test)