From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Cameron Harris
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2011 6:24 PM
To: abigdeale@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; pen-test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: c|eh v7 - study material

I was under the impression v7 materials were available now.

Thanks,

On Feb 11, 2011, at 5:09 PM, abigdeale@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Good day all,
I was about ready to take the test, hell even got the date figured out.
Then I read it: v7 is here. mmm it seems my exam prep 2 and sybex (not the
review guide) renders useless. Its not tool focused but skills. I don't want
to write 50 words participating in a lucky draw, although it will be great
receiving free training, considering your chances of being picked are slim.
All I want is get the new study guides, get back to late night studying and
get it over with. No. No I don't want to go write v6 although its alive for
another 6/7months, its old.

Anyone knows when the real new study material will be available? I want to
do a hack by numbers bootcamp when I'm finished to get my practical up to
scratch.

abigdeale

Board

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can
actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a
full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually
do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full
practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • Re: OSCP ?
    ... the reading material should describe things that are in scope of the exam. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: out of box scanner
    ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • FW: c|eh v7 - study material
    ... officially launch CEH v7? ... Information Assurance Certification Review ... full practical examination in order to become certified. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Configuration testing tools for Juniper switches?
    ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Pentesting lab
    ... I think an issue here is that Metasploit and similar tools are effective ... actually do a proper penetration test. ... Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can ... Information Assurance Certification Review ...
    (Pen-Test)