Re: Help on TCP interception tool

There is a great little tool you can use on Windows called Proxocket.
I mostly use it to sniff traffic from local applications (it even
grabs localhost traffic), but it can be used to modify traffic before
it is sent or received by the application.

You can read more about Proxocket here:
http://www.netresec.com/?page=Blog&month=2011-01&post=Proxocket---A-Winsock-Proxy-Sniffer

Enjoy!

/erik