Re: breaking jboss with a browser? not happening

We use jbossautopwn from TrustWave.

https://github.com/SpiderLabs/jboss-autopwn

https://www.trustwave.com/spiderlabs/tools/jboss/README.txt

---------------------------------
Best regards,
YGN Ethical Hacker Group
Yangon, Myanmar
http://yehg.net
Our Lab | http://yehg.net/lab
Our Directory | http://yehg.net/hwd

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • Re: PWB - OSCP certification for newbies
    ... you are buying a self study experience. ... usually a day or two away from the lab helped to clear my mind. ... router configurations, firewall configurations etc etc, you are expected ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: How to create a penetration test lab
    ... The Backtrack course was by far the best training I've taken. ... I started the lab lossly based around Syngress MetaSploit ToolKit for Penetration Testing Exploit Development and Vulnerability Research, I figured if I could get some input from the pentesting community it would only improve the lab. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: How to create a penetration test lab
    ... How to create a penetration test lab ... I started the lab lossly based around Syngress MetaSploit ToolKit for Penetration Testing Exploit Development and Vulnerability Research, I figured if I could get some input from the pentesting community it would only improve the lab. ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: HIPPA Industry Average ranking?
    ... University of Arizona Healthcare ... Subject: HIPPA Industry Average ranking? ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: digital forensic software
    ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified. ...
    (Pen-Test)