CEPT

No offense, but I was with you until your sentence ended with average salary. If you doing pentesting because you are chasing money then you are missing the point. Its about 'out-thinking' your opponent and stopping him/them. Geez. Its like years ago when mcse was a 'hot' cert and we got involved because we love the technology. But along came people that heared they can make money by having a cert, effectivly rendering - "everyone having one" and then the chase of "having enough certs" started.

Sorry if I took it a bit personal, but I am also looking in making pentesting a lifestyle. I'm definately not in it for the money, but for the satisfaction of a successfull test.

abigdeale
Int.Dipl I.T Engineering
And an arm lengh full of other certs
South Africa

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

  • Re: CEPT
    ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: web application scanner question
    ... Information Assurance Certification Review ... do a proper penetration test. ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full ... practical examination in order to become certified. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Password Audit (AD Domain hashes)
    ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: Malware URI list
    ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ... Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified. ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: Pentest exams
    ... My GPEN cost me 700.00 since I volunteered as a facilitator at a SANS ... IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full ... Information Assurance Certification Review Board ...
    (Pen-Test)